How to Change Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Notes in Bank- Now most of the people will be in search of How to Change 500 and 1000 Notes in Bank. Now here we will be providing you information about How to Change Notes in Bank. You want to Change your 500 and 1000 Notes and you don’t know how to do it than don’t worry. Here we will be giving you complete guidance about How to Change 500 and 1000 Notes in Bank.
Change Rs500 and Rs1000 Notes in Bank and Post Office
How to Change 500 and 1000 Notes: In the recent News, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has declared that Rs500 and Rs1000 Notes wont be in circulation any more. So each and every person is looking that How to Change 500rs and 1000rs Notes which they are already having. Below are some of the simple Guidelines about How to Change your 500 & 1000rs Notes in Government and Private Bank.
Now before telling you the Guidelines of How to Change 500rs and 1000rs Notes we want to tell you that Re1, Rs2, Rs5, Rs10, Rs50 and Rs100 are still in circulation and Banks will remain closed on 9th November 2016 and no one can also access ATM Machines during Closing.
How to Change Rs500 and Rs1000 Notes
- People who are having Rs500 and Rs1000 Notes can now change their Notes from Banks and Post Office
- When You will go to the Bank you will have to carry your Photo Identity Proof along
- You can deposit your Money in Bank before 30th December 2016
- If you wish you exchange your Notes you will have to Change Rs4000 on Daily Basis
- Till 24th November 2016 you can exchange your Rs4000 Daily
- You can only Withdraw Rs10000 and Rs20000 Per Week
- Rs500 and Rs1000 Now has no Value in the Market
- ATM will not Work on 9th and 10th November 2016.
How to Change your Rs500 and Rs1000 Notes in Bank and Post Office
- Collect your all the Notes of Rs500 and Rs1000
- Head to the Nearest Bank or Post Office and ask them for Exchange
- Only Rs4000 can be exchanged on Daily Basis
- To Change your Rs500 and Rs1000 Notes you will have to show your ID Card in Bank